Sunday 29 November 2009

Meet Rufus

It's been 2 weeks since my last post, and I promise I have a very good reason......

This is Rufus.
He's a blue heeler cross and he's so very handsome. He's approximately 3 months old now, and was born sometime in September.

I adopted him from the lovely people at S.A.F.E. (Save the Animals From Euthanasia)
If you're looking for a pet, I would recommend looking at Pet Rescue first or any shelters and homes in your city. They have all kinds of animals that need a loving home and you could find your new best friend.
He's the reason I've been absent from the kitchen for a while. He takes up most of my time (in a good way of course) we play in the backyard, and have naps together.
He's always hungry, and stays up chewing my shoes, cushions, mats, lamp cords all night.....
Now that he is settled in, I shall be back baking in no time.
Hopefully soon I can make him some pupcakes and treats so he can join in the baking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment