Tuesday 1 March 2016

Bits & Sprinkles

  • It's the first day of Autumn today. Even though I live in one of the sunniest all year round cities.. I'm not great with the sun! I turn into a lobster the minute I walk outside! I also love winter clothes. Boots, scarves, cute jumpers!
  • My brother came over on the weekend and put new powerpoints in the house.. Hallelujah! If only builders thought ahead 30 years ago and thought it might be nice to have more than one outlet in the kitchen, and lounge room, and bedroom..
  • I went over to Rottnest on Saturday. My wonderful friend JC was swimming the channel swim! I'm so so proud of her and the hard work she puts in to achieving her goals.
  • I took the day off work yesterday. Partly to deliver a wedding cake in the afternoon, and also because why not?! I hung out with my brother in the morning, which was lovely. 
  • I made these adorable (totally scary) zombie hand cupcakes for one of my favourite customers this week. Meika has been ordering cakes from me for the past 5 years for Jaylen's birthday
  • I joined Cake Business School last week. I'm pretty excited to learn a bit more about growing my business!
  • Do you know what Black & White Cookies are? I didn't.. but I made some this last week and you can too! Recipe here.
  • I can't stop watching cupcake videos on The Scran Line. It's so mesmerising.
  • Did you watch the Oscars yesterday? I loved Lady Gaga's performance. And so happy that Leo won Best Actor - although I personally think he should have won an oscar 23 years ago for his supporting role as Arnie in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
  • Doughnut ice-cream cones! I need to try these.


No comments:

Post a Comment