Tuesday 4 April 2017

Bits & Sprinkles

  • This interview with the cast of Buffy! Still my all time favourite show.
  • 82 things to see, hear and read this April.
  • I've had my first full week at my new day job! So far it's been good. There's lots of new things I need to learn about this very different industry, but I'm excited for the weeks to come.
  • I am struggling a little bit with part time work.. I need to organise my days off a bit better. I'm finding that I procrastinate and have so much time to get the things done that I want to do, and then don't get them done!
  • Jemma & Matt's engagement party was on the weekend, and my gal pals were all together again. I know I only saw them all less than 2 weeks ago, but sometimes it's really hard having half your friends living in different cities!
  • I registered for the Step Up for MS during the week. It's to raise money for MS and participants run up the stairs of the Central Park building - 53 flights or 1103 stairs! Eeek!
  • I had my last cake class this week. We made naked cakes with chocolate sails and a ganache drip. 
  • I made an In The Night Garden themed cake this weekend, and the faces on the Tombliboos picked up the snapchat filters. I couldn't stop doing it until the client came to pick up the cake. 
  • We also made some cupcakes for a 60th birthday party. A mixture of raspberry white chocolate, dark chocolate, lemon and vanilla sprinkle. 
  • We started our Sweetly Baked Perth Easter Egg Hunt this week. It runs all week, head on over to our Instagram and Facebook for the clues of where to find the prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment