Wednesday 15 May 2013

Inspiration Wednesday - Gardens

It’s nearly the end of Semester 1 for uni, which also means once this semester is over, I'm finished with uni!!!
So I’m busily trying to complete assignments and study for exams! Eeeek!!

In the meantime – this weekend I’m doing some fun charity things!
Saturday I’m baking some cookies and mini tarts for a charity high tea that will be hosted by Bird on a Wire. If you’re in Perth on Sunday, buy tickets to this cute event and head along!

Sunday Kitty & I have volunteered to help out at the RSPCA Million Paws Walk. I can’t wait to pet all the dogs that come through the gate!!!

I’m also making a Peppa Pig cake and a George Pig cake for one of my favourite clients! She has 3 gorgeous children who always want fun and exciting things for their birthdays. This year Grace has chosen Peppa Pig. Last year it was Winnie the Pooh.

These are some Peppa Pig cupcakes I made a few years ago for a friend's niece.

On top of that, I’m helping mum and Simon garden. This of course means, that I’ve spent hours on pinterest looking at cute things I could do to MY garden!! Which then meant I spent hours looking at garden themed baked goods..

Adorable Garden Patch Carrot Cupcakes from Spend with Pennies


And of course this Carrot Garden Cake also from The Partiologist
Actually, Kim at The Partiologist has lots of fantastic garden themed treat ideas! Go check out her blog now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment