Wednesday 12 June 2013

Inspiration Wednesday - Market Stalls

Sweetly Baked will be at MarketGirl this coming weekend. MarketGirl is a boutique handmade market in the northern suburbs here in Perth. If you're up that way this weekend, come and visit us and the other amazing talented stallholders. I had a quick look at the MarketGirl Facebook page and the other stalls are beautiful! I've been looking for more market stall inspiration that will fit with the theme and ambiance of MarketGirl and be as awesome as some other MarketGirl Retailers!

Here's some things I've found..
This adorable drink stand I found over at girl. Inspired. Stef created a Forest Wonderland baby shower for her cousin Michelle.  
I love the doilies around this jar. This photo is from the wedding of Emalie and Duncan that was submitted to RocknRoll Bride.
 I wish I had a cart for cupcakes!
Urban Farmgirl has a vintage shop, which is only open 2 times a month. I love all the vintage things she finds and re-purposes. I was reading through her blog and every time the shop is open it's completely different to the last time. Amazingly creative and impressive!
This tutu table cloth I also found at girl.Inspired. (To be honest I think I love everything she does) There's even a tutorial!

Oh, and I made these cookies for the promo bags. If you're one of the first 200 visitors to the market on Sunday, you'll be lucky enough to score a free market bag and also a free cookie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment