Tuesday 3 May 2016

Bits & Sprinkles


  • It was my birthday on Friday! I was so very very spoilt and showered with presents and lovely wishes and had a great day.
  • It's my other best friend's birthday today! Happy Birthday Som-Som. Even though I don't remember how we met, I'm so glad that we are still friends now and I couldn't imagine my life without you and our Monopoly nights.
  • It was also her first wedding anniversary yesterday! I can't believe how fast time flies.
  • Go make this Raspberry Butter Cake - it's delicious.
  • Michael bought me a voucher to attend a calligraphy workshop, and I'm so excited to go. It's not until June, which I feel like is too long to wait!
  • My gal pals also bought me a voucher to go to a pastry & doughnut making workshop! I've been practicing doughnuts, but I don't think I have the patience to wait for the yeast to rise. Hopefully this class will give me some more pointers.
  • Mum made me the most beautiful quilt. I'm sure I've mentioned before how amazing she is - go check her out here and here.
  • I went to a hen's party on the weekend, and we participated in some live nude drawings. It was very fun.
  • I made these cute cupcakes for a new store opening over the weekend. It's a designer pet accessories store, and there were so many cute dogs invited to the opening!!
  • I went to James Parker last night for dinner with the family. I recommend you go check it out. It's a sushi and sake place in Northbridge and the food was delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment