Tuesday 10 January 2017

Bits & Sprinkles

  • Missy went home on Thursday. I miss her, even though she just stared at the neighbour's fence all day and didn't really want to play with me. 
  • Did you watch the Golden Globes? I thought Claire Foy was super cute. Meryl's speech - so great.
  • I met up with my brother visiting from Melbourne on Wednesday. We talked about setting resolutions and goals for the year. I still haven't decided on a resolution, besides the usual go to the gym, look for a new job, be a better person ones that I seem to have every year!
  • I thought this was an interesting read about conquering negative thinking.
  • Test your knowledge with this 2016 Trivia Quiz. The most I could get correct was five in a row..
  • I read that Charmed is getting a re-boot in 2017. Apparently they're setting it in 1976 with three sisters. Are these sisters related to the Halliwells? Were Pru, Piper and Phoebe born then? How is it going to work!!
  • I made these cute rainbow/unicorn poop cupcakes to take to work on Friday for morning tea. Everyone loved them and they were gone by 9am!
  • Ed Sheeran's new songs! So great. But really, who doesn't love Ed!
  • These unicorn macarons. Amazing!
  • Did you read they've found a new organ in the human body?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment