Tuesday 17 January 2017

Bits & Sprinkles

  • Still not quite back to work yet? Read this How to nail work lunches every day to help you get back into the swing of things.
  • Made these cute hen's party cookies over the weekend.
  • Mum & Simon came and had lunch with me on Sunday which was lovely. Life always seems to get in the way and we don't get to hang out as much as I would like. (That's them in the photo btw. I wonder if they knew they were wearing matching tops..)
  • How cute are these girls at Charli's Crafty Kitchen. How have I not seen them before. Such great tutorials as well.
  • Amsterdam are getting an Avocado only restaurant!  Someone take me please.
  • Actually, Perth has it's own avocado festival. Might be slightly cheaper than a flight to Amsterdam.
  • Corgi oreos! Dogs and biscuits together!! Squee!!!
  • I decided to be really productive and meal plan my weekday lunches. It ended up with me eating five lunches of cauliflower. Cauliflower rice, cauliflower balls, cauliflower nuggets! Send help, I think I've turned into a cauliflower.
  • I can't stop eating this tomato relish. I made it and I think you'll love it too. (Goes great with cauliflower FYI).
  • I just ordered The Pro Froster and I can't wait to try it! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment