Tuesday 20 December 2016

Bits & Sprinkles

  • I made this cake for a 21st over the weekend. Something a little bit different to the usual cakes!
  • Bruno Mars Carpool Karaoke! How can you not feel insanely happy after watching!
  • This video of Liam Neeson auditioning for Santa! It's great.
  • Unicorn Hot Chocolate. I need one now.
  • I had the last market of the year for Sweetly Baked on Friday night. I forgot how much markets drain you after not having been to many this year!
  • We're looking after Emma's other dog Missy for the Christmas Break. I'm so excited to have a doggo in the house, even if it is only for 2 weeks!
  • Watch this 3 minute video of 100 Years of Wedding Cakes and Toppers. Which one is your favourite?
  • I can't stop listening to Taylor's new song.. I do love her though, so not that surprising I guess.
  • I got the most delicious package of biscuits delivered to me during the week as part of the #sweetswapforsanta. I made these chocolate biscuits to gift. You can make them to for Christmas!
  • Only 3 more sleeps until two of my best friends come home for Christmas. I can't wait! 10 days of fun summer friend activities!! What are your plans for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment